3.4.06

*chortles*

as I was walking along a road I came to a high bridge over a fast flowing river and standing upon it was a man. the man looked poised to jump so I ran over to him and said, "don’t jump! don’t you know that suicide is wrong? don’t you believe in God?"
"why yes" replied the man "I do indeed believe in God."
"well so do I, what God do you believe in?"
"I believe in the God of the christian faith."
"so do I, are you a catholic or a protestant?"
"I am a protestant" said the man as he stood on the bridge above the torrent of water below.
"me too! are you an evangelical one?"
"that I am!"
"and are you a baptist?"
"well yes, I am a baptist."
"me too!! I’m an evangelical baptist, but are you a southern baptist or a northern baptist?"
"northern of course."
"wow ME TOO!, so you’re a evangelical northern baptist? are you reformed or not?"
"well I’m a reformed evangelical northern Baptist."
"me too" said I, practically unable to contain my excitement now "I’m also a reformed evangelical northern baptist! but I suppose you are a pre-episcopal reformed evangelical northern baptist..?"
"No actually I’m a post-episcopal reformed evangelical northern baptist!"
"ME TOO! I’m a post-episcopal reformed evangelical northern baptist, are you an 1897 doctrine, post-episcopal reformed evangelical northern baptist?" I exclaimed,
"well no, actually I’m a 1915 doctrine, post-episcopal reformed evangelical northern baptist" he said to me.
so I ran up to the heretic and pushed him off the bridge.

pinched most recently from iamsparticus.com

No comments: