17.7.06

mindshock

tonight I watched a documentary on channel 4 about feral children. it was tastefully done (totally unexpected, actually) - and really quite interesting.

I'm still not sure whether or not I think it's ethically okay to have a tv show based around a 'group'* of people like this though. especially after overhearing my sister and dad talk; "so what were you watching? anything interesting?" "feral children."



*I also think it's very wrong that individual children with individual cognitive and social development problems stemming often from early neglect and deprivation can be 'grouped', but maybe it's helpful, too.



for those of you reading this website for something to make you smile (what?! I do!):
camping is in-tents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to watch that...but hence, I didn't. Because I forgot. Shame.