3.9.06

virtual room

for those who are yet to visit; here's my new virtual room... (it's a little wonky)








  • a bulb. 2 for 44p
  • by other people - honest! hayley calls it my 'shrine'
  • case of books including one about drawing bible stories. rock on
  • da big bag of tshirts. innit
  • everyone's favourite postcard; "if you're happy and you know it you're unusual"
  • free poster. because i got it from the internet
  • good picture of me (another) by helen
  • how on earth did i fit a record player in my room...
  • interesting poster, same text as this
  • just my gap year funds/piggy bank
  • kool painting by sammi mitsen
  • look - all my tins of food
  • mmm... under-bed storage
  • no hat-stand yet
  • oh no, it's the same cd player as on the left
  • phone exchange
  • quite possibly the comfiest shoes in the world. ever
  • really tightly packed drawers
  • 's'a fireplace
  • this says "pray, that whenever I open my mouth words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel. ephesians 6.19
  • unorthodox, apparently I am. according to these. actually, perhaps just secretly orthodox
  • very important - criminal records
  • whatever wouldn't fit elsewhere
  • xtreme squash. better than netball
  • yes, i'm bored of writing this. this was toast in the post
  • z-----recipes

2 comments:

StePHen said...

that is the coolest pic

Anonymous said...

Phil! This is simply amazing imaging. I hope you havent got too much time on your hands however!
6th form was rubbish today...and i kept poking my head round the corner to see if phil brown would be playing connect four in the study area. sadly not. gutting. I shall visit you soooonnn!!!!!!