30.3.07

more dreams

last night, in my dream, I was reading the secret garden (I think)...

I then proceeded to dream that our house (in Wetheringsett) was burning down, and had been set on fire by a tall, skinny man with a white beard. My godson and his mum, as well as all my family and Dave Pepper were in the house at the time.

fortunately we all escaped, and even had time to rescue a few simple things like sofas etc. We didn't rescue the light blue one though, 'cos it wasn't worth it. only Jean from next door came to see how we were doing that night. *sigh*

in another dream, I dreamt that I totally flipped when someone told me the washing up I'd done wasn't good enough. if you were planning to tell me that, feel free to - it was just a dream!



recipe of the day: chocolate spread toasties. taste like pain au chocolat!

No comments: