28.4.07

"grawr"

from a website, via an email:

1. grawr is a word made up one day when i became really angry. its is "rawr" with some oomph.
"GRAWR! that test was really hard"

2. a growl Rawr Hybrid. It is a sign of anger, frustration, or any other synonym of the two.
it could be used as an animal noise.
"grawr! I forgot to do my calculus homework!"
"grawr says the... liger... grawr.

3. grawr. the sound a bear makes when agitated. this word is used similarly to "rawr" except for the fact that one does not wish to sound like a dinosaur or a scene kid, one wishes to sound like a bear.
"grawr! I'm a bear! fear me... becuase I'm a bear. and bears are scarier than dinosaurs because bears are a real threat."

4. it is the combination of grrrr...and rawr. It shows anger or a sign of random talking.
friend: "GRAWR! I'm late!"
me: "GRAWR"
friend: random...

5. a sort of friendly, silly word whch may have many meanings. used mainly on the internet,
1. in disagreement.
2. a sort of stupid monster sound.
3. first person: "hahahaahahaha my domos eat you!!"
second person: "no you shant!! grawr!!!"


...I prefer 'grawrl', myself

No comments: