18.5.07

dream

had quite a bit of cheese before I slept last night, and then...
neil fox broke the law. well, as far as I know, he didn't actually break the law - it's just that the police were looking round his farm up in norfolk, next to weybread pits. he wasn't too pleased with it, as they were poking into all of his barns, so he thought the clever thing to do would be to get in his car and drive off. I joined him, as we sped away, on the run from the police. I suggested he simply parked the car at the next-door sailing club and waited 'til it all blew over, but he was certain they'd find him there. so we headed down to a canal, right by it, and he was preparing his yacht to set sail when suddenly from underwater, a police car drove up - and in true movie style, so did about 4 others, we were surrounded - trapped! I'd told him he should drive slower, oh well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I am more disturbed that I appeared in your dream, or excited that I got name checked on your blog!