30.5.07

east 17 and coco pops

last night, I came home and slumped down on a big soft chair. my flatmate was watching 'east 17 re-united' on the telly, and I was debating whether or not coco pops would make me feel happy or even more sick. at that point, a coco pops advert came on tv, with the line "coco pops with milk make a bowl full of fun", so I decided to have some.

last night I dreamt that there was another similar band being reunited, only they were all girls (kind of like 'the collective'), and there were 5 of them - one of whom decided not to take part. so I was the honourary band member for the evening, which was great fun. except only 2 of them knew the dance moves, the rest of us were making them up. plus I didn't know the words we were miming to as they played through someone's iPod.

part way through, we all realised it was going belly-up, so decided to make our escape. we ran off the stage to one side, hoping the fans would think it was part of the act and that we would run on again the other side or something... at least, until it was too late for them to catch us. unfortunately though, half way down the stairs we were met by two female fans - one of which had dark hair and was brandishing a car aerial, saying that she paid good money for her ticket, and if we didn't go right back up there and perform...

so we did. *shudders*

No comments: