14.8.07

blood

yeah, ha ha - I fainted.

such a big girl's blouse. I was bear chuffed - had had no problems, and managed to squeeze out just under a pint (approx. the volume of both my hands) in 7 mins 27 - and then sat about for the 10 minutes after, like they said to...

in my last 10 seconds of that, I felt a bit queasy - but got up and went for my free squash and custard cremes.

only to find myself in the most incredible dream ever - with some idiot trying to interrupt. I realised later he was a nurse (yeah - you heard me right - he!) and I'd been out for about 10 seconds.

what made it worse was the fact that until that point I'd meant to comment to the pretty girl whose friend was having difficulty donating "maybe I should pretend to faint to make her feel better".

that'll teach me to be shallow.

I hope it was my orange squash I'd spilled on my shorts, and not sweat. or worse.

No comments: