25.4.08

why oh why oh why oh why oh why?

we all fear change, don't we? I certainly do. changes like the fact I'm blogging again after about 100 years; changes like me finding a dreadlock in my hair, and changes like this all looking a little bit weird...

well just for you then Gareth (unless other people are still doing reading here!) - the reason it's all a bit funky is I'm now at philbrown.co.cc. so go there, marvel at how slow it all is (and if you're a geek - at its poor design), and... and something.

you can also read my hanky story there. I kind of wrote it last year (when I found the hanky), and penned it down a bit more permanently since. do shoot me an email with any criticisms, critiques or comments (constructive or otherwise).

man that was alliterative.

for now... Phil, away!

2 comments:

Chris Ryall said...

I like it!

the real Phil Brown said...

yay! you'll notice I've cunningly moved it to cornes.info/phil... he's a good lad that Dave.