21.3.07

more dreams

this was a dream I had aages ago, but had forgotten about...

from this dream, I remember very little. except for one line, in which a character said a long word I didn't understand. I asked them what it meant, to which they replied "it's your dream, and you don't know. so I don't know." weird...

I'm also curious, does anyone else have the recurring dream of being able to breathe underwater..? it usually occurs in my dreams when I'm being chased/pursued, or there seems no way out of a violent situation, so I dive into the water, and hold me breath. it soon becomes evident, however, that I don't need to hold my breath, I can just breathe underwater, and I think "I forgot I could breathe underwater. that's a relief". I wonder what this means...

also, happy birthday neil!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers Phil