9.4.07

spiderman dream

last night I dreamt...
that I was spiderman! except I got 'posessed' by venom, but instead of that simply causing me to wear a black spiderman suit, it made me look like a children's cartoon. a bit of a cross between a pokemon, pacman and kirby (the eyes). I was a yellow blob, anyway...
in order to try and 'cure' myself, I headed over to the mansion in which the villain lived. as I made my way there, I saw a golf course. on it, many kirbys were being hit about with golf clubs (like in kirby golf, except they were person-sized). so were other cartoons, including a horse. he didn't look too happy about it...
I don't remember much else, except entering a jacuuzi, where there were little compartments at the side where sugar secretly flowed out and into the water. the dastardly villain! I also remember being there with 2 friends, and not being entirely sure if they were in a right state of mind, or were being controlled in order to lure me into some evil trap.the dream then fizzled out, the end.

No comments: